Please go to the Windows Control Panel
2. Open Devices and Printers
3. Right click and select 'Printer Properties'
4. If your printer is not showing use these instructions to set it up Printer Set up.
5. To test that the printer is working, please press Print Test Page
6. If the test page does not print. Then please connect and install the printer correctly. Please see : Printer Set up.
7. Open the PushPrinter for Windows program application
8. Go to the 'settings' cog and select the default provider profile from the dropdown list.
9. Enable 'Automatically start PushPrinter'. (This allows the application to auto-start when resetting your machine).
10. Press the printer button
11. Using the Create Printer button, create printer
12. Add settings including API key from the printer just created.
13. Test print
14. Create printer
15. Go to your store and place a test order.