If printer drivers are not set up follow these instructions:
1. Go to 'control panel', 'devices and printers', 'add a printer' and select add a local printer:
2. Choose a printer port, click use an existing port, USB001
3. Choose a printer from the list and select Generic / Text only and click next.
4. Type a printer name and click next:
5. Provide a name of the printer if you want to share it and click next
6. Print a test page to check your printer is working properly and click finish if the test print worked satisfactorily.
7. Your printer is now setup.