Learn how to manage your white-labelled support documentation for your clients
- 2.Go to https://github.com/realfresh/cw-docs and press the fork button on the top right to create your own copy under your account
- 4.Create your first documentation space
- 5.In your documentation space, using the left navigation bar, select integrations (cube icon)
- 6.Enable github in the integrations list. Select list all repositories, login to your github account and select your forked "cw-docs" repository that you acquired from the previous steps
- 7.Next, select "Sync master branch only" and continue
- 8.Then select "I write my content on github"
- 9.After this, your forked documentation repository will be synced over to gitbook
- 10.At this point, you can follow the editing steps below to make changes
- 1.Visit https://www.gitbook.com and login to your account
- 2.Select your documentation site
- 3.Press the edit icon button on the bottom right
- 4.Make any changes as needed
- 5.Once done, press the save button on the bottom right
- 6.On the left nav bar, you will see an active draft with a blue button saying "Merge"
- 7.Press merge to update the docs with the draft changes just made